Thursday, October 29, 2009

Facebook is still killing my blog

October is always the busy month for me as the cooler weather brings a full racing schedule and I want to pitch in and help whenever I can. A few highlights for the month include

October 10 – Ten for Texas – Worked with the super Bill Crews Remission Run volunteers at the Mile 9 aid station. We had a lot of fun.

October 11 - AM - Watched and took photos at the USA 10 Miler in Clearlake.
PM – First Annual TWRC Ten for Texas Celebration Party at Goose’s Acre.

October 17 – Volunteered at the Huntsville Half Marathon

October 25 – AM – Supported the TWRC runners at the Houston Half Marathon
PM – Worked the Light The Night Walk at Market Street in The Woodlands

(The Light The Night Walk was a very special evening. We estimate that 3000 walkers attended and the amount raised is over 315,000.00! )

On to November….and more posts

2 comments:

Richard said...

Definitely sounds like a full month of running events, Bill. I'm glad I saw you at Ten for TX since I missed the after party due to a last minute item coming up.
Keep up the good work and keep up the training.

TX Runner Mom said...

It was great to see you at the Ten for Texas!