I missed reporting a week.
Sept 18 - Sept 24
Monday - 3 miles easy pace
Tuesday - 4 miles after our track session
Wednesday - day off
Thursday - 6 miles with a couple of strides of 30 seconds each
Friday - off
Saturday - 8 miles pretty slow pace
Sunday - 3 miles
Total 24 miles
Sept 25 - Oct 1
Monday - 3 miles late evening
Tuesday - 3 miles after our track session
Wednesday - off
Thursday - 5 miles
Friday - off
Saturday - had to be a Terry Hershey at 5am. I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. I didn't run much at the park, maybe 3 miles. After a nap I did another 5 miles later in the day.
Sunday - 3 miles - very easy
Total - 22 miles
October means it's time to break out the Timex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Breaking out the timer? OK, down to business.
Post a Comment