Monday, March 24, 2008

Not a good week

Training was good last week.

Monday - 30 minutes easy
Tuesday – no run – son-in-laws car accident
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - 30 minutes easy
Friday - 30 minutes easy
Saturday - afternoon - 30 minutes easy
Sunday - Off

Other things were bad
My son-in-law is still in a lot of pain. He goes back to the doctor tomorrow.

On Sunday, Texian Road Warrior Dee Akers was hit by a car while training on her bike. She was treated and released. No broken bones but from what I understand she has a knee and hand that are banged up. Keep her in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

3 comments:

Viv said...

I will keep Dee in my thoughts and prayers. Bike accidents are always terrible. I hope your son in law gets better too. The week could only get better right :-)

K said...

Prayers headed your way!

Katy Lampson said...

Geez! Sorry you're having a tough one!

I liked your playlist by the way. After I found it. :)