It was a very busy week being the end of a quarter where I work with an inventory and computer conversion scheduled for the weekend. My training suffered a little; actually it could only suffer a little because I’m only training a little.
Monday - 30 minutes easy
Tuesday – Off
Big news at the track had everyone upbeat. I’ll report about it Friday this week. Katy, you will just have to wait.
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - 30 minutes easy
Friday - 30 minutes easy
Saturday – 13 hours of inventory then - 45 minutes easy
Cathy Steele & Liz Berry organized training for the Luke's Beat program and did a wonderful job. I checked in with Cathy and learned that they had bagels & bananas (I don’t ever bring food) and that the area Nike Rep raffled off a NANO w/sensor kit and a pair of shoes for two lucky runners (Robin & Fran). They may want Cathy & Liz to organize all future runs now.
Sunday – Off
We had The Woodlands Running Club general membership meeting and board of director’s election at Town Hall Texas. Our club has had very good leadership during the first two years of existence. Our new board of Tony Allison – President, myself – Vice President, Pam Meaux – Treasurer, Kerri Snyder – Secretary, and Tracy MacEwan – Registrar should continue to do a good job and hopefully raise the bar some. In addition we now have a TWRC Competition Team Leader, Steve Smith, who will organize our HARRA Series teams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, that is some sweet prizes! Busy weeks happen..ugh.
I hope the son in law is doing well.
Post a Comment