Sunday, January 28, 2007

No Woodlands Weather Wimps


The 2007 Luke's Locker Beat training program started with some rainy weather at the 170th Run The Woodlands 5K. Most of our new group showed up and ran despite the early steady rain. Everyone did very well.....this will be an exciting group to coach. What is going to make this even more fun is having Rick Cook & Andrew Perry helping as coaches along with Kim Hager, Cathy Steele & Debbie Tripp. It's going to be a fun four months.

My training will be cranking up pretty quick so I survive the Austin 1/2 marathon in a few weeks......and the two triathlons on my schedule in May. With the extra coaches helping I know that Kim will be having me actually run Tuesday nights at the track. I'll be posting my training summery each week.

1 comment:

WalkSports.com said...

If I have to do ten 800s while I'm out there, well, I guess that means you have to too!